About MrTVMount Pro
MrTVMount your premier choice for media room installations and TV mounting since 2014. Our family-owned and operated business focuses primarily on doing all we can to upgrade the technology in your home and at your place of business in order to allow you to live with heightened convenience both at home and at your business. We also do assembly and handyman services.
We offer a broad range of in-house services, including:
- Home improvement and maintenance
- Renovations and repairs
- Bath, kitchen and ceramic remodeling
- Decks, terraces and balconies
- Masonry, roofing and siding
- Interior finish and painting
- Plumbing services
- Electrical work
- And more
We use only high quality materials.
Questions and Answers
What is important to know about your profession?
The effort we take to please every customer we can.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
- One year workmanship warranty
- Monthly services and low cost up-keeps
- 24-hour operations to take on emergency repair or last minute projects
What are you most proud of?
We are pleased to share this project that we re-visited as a routine, courtesy follow up. The design + build exterior renovation consisted of an elevated deck with a screen room plus a ground-level patio. The home is in Killeen, Texas. The work was done one year ago. Builders Choice Contractors is extremely proud of our craftsmanship that clearly has withstood the test of time. The exterior work has now been exposed to the elements for 4 seasons. The client extends an open invitation to stop by anytime. We love the work that you did. It has been quite useful and we enjoy it greatly and often,” attests this very happy client.
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
What do I have to pull a permit for?Any change of current use of area within a home would require permits (e.g. finishing a basement toprovide habitable space, creating a bedroom from an existing space).
- Roof replacement
- Window & exterior door replacement
Non-structural repairs and renovations within a home, or replacement of existing fixtures do not require apermit. (Replacement of cabinets, counters, flooring, painting, awnings/shutters attached to the home)
- Furnace replacement
- Installing air conditioning
- Water heater replacement
- Gas piping
- Irrigation systems
- Repair water/sewer lines
What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
How can we save money hiring you?
Bring in natural light without adding windows.SAVED: $1,000
How many projects do you average in a year?
We average over 200 projects in a year.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- What is the full name and address of the company?
- Does the company carry insurance and is the coverage adequate?
- Is the company licensed?
- Is the contractor a member of any trade associations?
- How long has the contractor been in business?
- What is the contractor’s track record for handling complaints?
- What is the company’s workmanship warranty?
- Ask specific questions for specific projects.