About Cagney Cleaners LLC
Just like new car clean is so much better than just "getting it washed"; after a single visit from the cleaning pros at Cagney Cleaners, and you'll agree :
We are a whole new cleaning experience!
There are many options for maid services in and around Music City, but there is only one that stands out as the best. When you hire Cagney Cleaners, you can expect the healthiest, most thorough professional house cleaning available.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what other house cleaning services offer to provide you with a home that sparkles and shines from ceiling to floor, bathroom to kitchen!
We do not simply move dirt around ? we remove it! By eliminating cleaning tools (dust mops, dust wands, etc) that are well known for spreading dirt all over the room, we provide environmentally safe and friendly cleaning services that not only make your house cleaner on the surface, but deep down as well. As a homeowner, this attention to detail is what you will love.
Customers who have utilized our residential cleaning and maid services will most often say the main reason they need housecleaning help is because they don?t have enough time on their own to get everything done.
If you too are feeling time starved or stressed; or if you simply feel there are not enough hours in the day to get your house cleaner, why not have someone else take on the work and do your housecleaning? And you will find no better choice than Cagney Cleaners ? the most thorough cleaning professionals in the industry.
Do not wait, our cleaning professionals are fully licensed, bonded and insured and will tackle any cleaning project you hand our way. Be sure to inquire about our reputable house cleaning service. We can supply references upon your request.
Contact today for more information!
All commercial brands are available for us to use and can be tailored to each individual clients desires.
Questions and Answers
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
- What won't you clean?
- Please be advised that under Federal OSHA Law, we can not clean or otherwise touch feces, urine, vomit, or blood. This includes from humans and animals.
- How much trash will you remove from my house?
- We will normally remove two full trash bags from your home with every cleaning. If you need more trash removed, all we request is that you let us know in advance. Please note that trash removal is part of your billable hours; and that it is generally mutually exclusive with cleaning your home. So the more trash we move, the less cleaning we get done.
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule an appointment that I'??ve made?
- We ask for 2 business days notice for cancellation or rescheduling any appointment. We will email you asking for confirmation three days before your appointment. And we will text you the night before as well. You can cancel or reschedule when you get the email without penalty.
- What do I need to do with my indoor pets?
- We love pets! It is our priority to safeguard and keep them in designated areas. However, if you have a LARGE, AGGRESSIVE or BARKING dog, we ask that you please separate the dog from the house keeper while cleaning. We've never heard of a cat mauling anyone. But please remember you are legally responsible for the safety of visitors to your home if you house dangerous animals.
Who'??s responsible for the supplies?We bring all of the necessary supplies, including a vacuum and paper towels. If you have a preferred product to use (e.g. for wood floors) just let us know.
What is important to know about your profession?
Most people never dream that if a maid gets injured on their property that they are legally responsible for that maid's medical bills. A simple cut requiring stitches can cost a homeowner over a $1,000 in ER bills and the resulting claims will cause their homeowner's insurance rates to go up.Make sure that your maid is covered by Worker's Comp to protect you against this.
How can we save money hiring you?
Beware of hiring "one man shops", these folks don't offer the same protections as licensed, bonded, and insured companies can.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
We provide quality inspections to our clients; and we offer special discounts and promotions.We will check with every client to insure that they are satisfied with our services.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- Do you carry Workman's Comp to protect me in the event that one of your maids is injured on my property?
- Do you carry general liability insurance to protect me in the event that you damage my home and/or property?
- Do you hire maids instead of using contractors so that all taxes are legally paid?
How many projects do you average in a year?
Cagney Cleaners will clean over one thousand, two hundred homes before the end of the current year.
What are you most proud of?
We are most proud of doing work for our elderly clients. The combination of age and health quite often has robbed them of the ability to live in an environment as clean as they would like.We feel honored and humbled when they invite us in their home to serve them.
Cagney Cleaners has been in business in the Nashville Metropolitan area since May of 2010.