About Decorhill Audio/Video & Electrical
Decorhill has been providing A/V and electrical services for commercial and residential projects throughout the NW for 7 years. We are formerly the NW premier Integration and Installation company known as Urban Audio Design until our purchase by Decorhill LLC in 2012. We have over 40 years of combined experience in the Audio/Video & Electrical Trades.
We specialize in the following services:
- Home theater integration/Installation
- Commercial A/V & Electrical
- Flat panels
- Lighting control
- Full electrical service (panel change outs, lighting, heating, etc)
- Universal Remote Control Programming & Home Automation
- System Design & Layout
- New Construction & Retro-Fit
- Vintage Audio Equipment Repair (component level) & Service
- Exclusive Installers of Bang & Olufsen for WA State
- DirecTV Authorized Dealer
- Dish Network Authorized Dealer
- Comcast Authorized Dealer
- Clear Authorized Dealer
We will install equipment that you have purchased from any other other source or ours!
We carry all major brands; Lutron, Pioneer, Panasonic, Leviton, Denon, JVC, Bose, Harmon Kardon, etc.....
No job is too big or too small!
Electrical & Audio Video Integration Specialist! We are one of the NW premier A/V & Electrical service providers, we offer complete New Construction and Retro-Fit installation services! We will install equipment purchased from us or anyone else!
We perform & offer:
- Installation & configuration of your existing A/V equipment, you don't have to buy from us to get top notch professional installation of your equipment!
- A/V system design
- Discounted Electronics Gear (Plasma TV's, Receivers, Speakers, & More)
- A/V system Integration/Installation
- Multi-Zone distributed audio
- Advanced macro based remote control programming (URC, RTI, Nevo, Crestron, AMX, Netstreams, Harmony, Pronto)
- Lighting control (lutron, Leviton)
- Plasma & Flat Panel TV Installation
- A/C Line Voltage electrical installation
- Projector Installation & Service & Automatic Screen Installation
- Alarm System Installation & CCTV Installation
- Home Automation.
- Dish Network, DirecTV and Comcast Equipment Sales & Installation! One stop shop for all of your entertainment needs!
Feel free to contact us anytime regarding these services and we would be happy to schedule you for a free site survey and give you an estimate.
- Harmon Kardon
Questions and Answers
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
- Do you have references?
- Can I see pictures of your work?
- Do you offer free estimates?
- Do you guarantee your work?
What types of jobs are the most common?
Retro-Fit theater in a day jobs and simple outlet/lighting installations. We also frequently do troubleshooting with electrical & A/V systems.
What are you most proud of?
Installed every new flat panel TV in the Edgewater Hotel in Seattle, WA. We integrated every new TV with the Pay Per View System as well as installed all of the electrical services for each new TV.
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
Are you licensed, Bonded, & Insured? YesDo you warranty your work? Yes
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
Where you are planning on installing your equipment, if there is a crawl space or attic, availability of power, and what brands & models you are either interested in or have already purchased. Are you prepared to have wall repair done if the equipment installation does not allow for installation of concealed wires?Most locations offer wire wall fishing ability, but some preferred equipment locations must either be changed or drywall repair services must be done in order to conceal wires.
What we may not know about you?
I absolutely love what I do for a living and have been doing it for 20 years in a professional capacity. My love is all things wires and all of my employees share that sentiment.
How many projects do you average in a year?
Our average project load is between 100 and 200 projects per year. Most of which are small to medium size projects.
What is important to know about your profession?
There are a lot of non-certified and unlicensed contractors out there offering low labor rates and in this field especially, you really do get what you pay for. Save your money on equipment and invest in your installation labor.
How can we save money hiring you?
Research your brands thoroughly and find the best deals, many excellent buys are available online and offer the same warranty as in any store (as long as the vendor is authorized by the manufacturer).
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
1 year warranty on all services.Discounted labor rates for repeat customers and referral fee paid on all referred new clients.
We were the Custom Theater Integration Department of Precision Audio & Video in Seattle, WA for 4 years until they closed their doors in 2008. We then reformed and are now providing our own services.