Loading, please wait...
Empire City Moving is a fully licensed and insured local and long distance moving company.
We are a family-owned and operated business and we take pride in the exceptional moving service that we provide in Manhattan, NYC, New York and other points of New York State.
We are addicted to customer satisfaction and individual approach.
Get in touch with us today for all your moving needs!
We specialize in household goods moving, local or long distance. And we provide professional relocation services in residential and commercial relocation areas.
We work with different brands and products, but we would like to point out that we use only reusable materials.
Living and working in such a big city as New York, we understand the importance of environmental issues and fully commit to becoming as environment-friendly as possible. We buy and sell environment-friendly moving materials.
We understand environmental issues and share information throughout our transaction process. We also use newer trucks in line with this perspective. All paper products used are 100% recycled.
All boxes and paper materials we can re-use are put back in trucks.
|Yonkers, NY 10703|
|Contact Eva Kondratova|
|Eva Kondratova accepts cash, checks, Paypal and credit cards||Hourly rate: From $75 to $115|
We are a fully licensed and insured moving company who takes care of customer belongings as if they were ours.
We are affiliated to few large Canadian international moving companies, as well as few large USA-based companies.
Moving, as any other industry is a seasonal job, more or less. It goes quiet for winter and then blooms again in summer. On average, we have 200 jobs per year. But it can be even 400 or less than 200.
All of our employees have at least 5-9 years of experience in the moving industry. Plus, they are specially trained to meet our developed standards.
You need to have a list of Items that you'll need to move. The more accurate the list, the more accurate the price.
We provide full customer service before, during and after the move.
During the move, our office staff is always available to address any issues that may arise.
After the move, we reach out to each customer to see if all went as planned. We want to know about their satisfaction level and ask if they have any comments or advise to us.
Cheaper is almost never the best option. Too low prices can indicate a desperate mover and of those you should be aware.
Take 3 companies, compare prices and choose the average price or lowest if it's not too lower than others.
Remember: Many companies will give you very good hourly rate and estimated job times when you sign up. Then, when actual moving day comes, you will end up paying 3x more than agreed.
Go for fixed or flat prices instead.
Empire City Moving is a family owned and operated business and we take pride in our exceptional moving service that we provide in Manhattan, NYC, New York, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Westchester and other points of New York State.nnWe believe that excellent moving service can ONLY be provided by well trained, experienced and professional employees, therefore all our employees have 9 or more years of experience in New York Moving Industry and in addition, they all have received special training according to our developed and well maintained standards.nnOut of all other moving companies, we can distinguish ourselves as addicted to Customer Satisfaction and Individual Approach, no matter what is that you have in your mind.
There are very many companies involved in the moving industry. But out of all these are quite a few who have all the paperwork and insurances necessary.
Big companies will never provide services as good as smaller ones do, because they go by quantity.
We moved a school. That was a huge job that involved more than 30 people on-site and took us 5 days to complete, but it was great.
Even though you are looking forward to settle in your new home, moving can be stressful and tricky, so here are few moving tips to make your move easier:
1. Decide whether you want to hire a professional moving company or you want to do the move yourself.
2. Make inquiries to your family and friends about companies they have used. Once you have picked 3 possible companies, check with NYS DOT if they are licensed.
3. Contact all of the companies to get a moving quote. Keep in mind that extremely low prices can indicate a desperate mover.
4. Once you pick a company, set a date for its representative to visit your home and give you a binding estimate with price that will not change.
5. Show the representative all you need to move. The price of any item that you will fail or forget to disclose, and will be added to the move on the actual moving day, will most likely increase.
6. Request a rights and responsibility brochure to make sure you fully understand the mover's responsibilities.
7. If you have any high value items, consider getting a full replacement value insurance from third party.
8. Make sure that you ask the company representative all the questions you have and that moving price is clear to you.
9. On actual moving day, point out any extra fragile items requiring special attention. If you are doing your own packing, make sure all is ready before moving day.
Upon arrival, moving supervisor will check if all boxes are properly packed and sealed.
Your testimonial has been sent successfully. However, it must be reviewed by Fixr before going live. This action takes around 24 hours.
Thank you for using Fixr!
Our apologies, but your testimonial hasn't been sent successfully. Please try again after a few minutes.