About Gonzalez Electric Co.
Gonzalez Electric Co. is an electrical contracting company servicing all of Southern California with a smile.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Electrical Consultations
- Electrical Permits for Owner/Builder(homeowner can't pull his own permit)
- Tenant Improvement
- Commercial Wiring
- New Construction
- Residential Wiring
- Fuse Panel Removal
- Electrical Panel Upgrade
- New Lighting
- New Outlets
- New Circuits
Any and all electrical services are available, please feel free to communicate with us and chat about your electrical needs.
Contact us today!
- 1. Commercial/Residential Lighting Controls
- 2. Panel Upgrades
- 3. Current Electrical Code Upgrades
- 4. Tenant Improvement/New Construction
- 1. Leviton
- 2. Watt Stopper
- 3. Southwire
- 4. Square D
Questions and Answers
What types of jobs are the most common?
- 1. Faulty receptacles
- 2. Lights don't work
- 3. Breakers tripping
- 4. Overloaded circuits
- 5. Undersized panel cannot handle modern loads
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
- 1. Detailed scope of work
- 2. Your Budget
- 3. Any specifications you may require for the job
- 4. What you expect of the contractor
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- 1. Are you licensed?
- 2. Can I see your contractors' card?
- 3. Check the license number on the CSLB Website.
- 4. Have them explain the repair or installation.
What is important to know about your profession?
1. Not as easy as they make you think(i.e. DIY shows)
What are you most proud of?
A client had had several electricians attempt to troubleshoot an intermittent outage that was affecting her recording equipment. After several thousands of dollars in repairs, she was still affected by the power-failure. I was able to ascertain the problem, and installed a dedicated ground receptacle that eradicated the outage. In this business, having the right troubleshooting tools, makes all the difference.
Looking for a job that I could work outdoors, make my own hours, and make the money that I deserved from my merit...
How can we save money hiring you?
- 1. Get as many bids as possible
- 2. Compare job descriptions
- 3. Compare material quotes
- 4. Don't always pick the lowest bidder
What we may not know about you?
I treat every job as my own...I will make sure that your home/business is not inconvenienced, in any way, and will assure the customer that the repair will be done on time and on budget.
How many projects do you average in a year?
Between 96 and 134 Commercial/Residential jobs a year. Specializing in lighting controls, and energy provider rebates.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
1. Lifetime Guarantee on the electrical installation.
What kind of questions do customers ask you?
- 1. How much will it cost?
- a. depends on the scope of work
- 2. Are you licensed?
- b. refer them to the CSLB Website
- 3. Do you charge for an estimate?
- c. cost of doing business
- 4. Can you work with my budget?
- d. Of course!!!