License, Insurance and Recommendation
WarrantyThe warranty is not in force if…
- Customers may not use scrubbing sponges, steel wool, sandpaper or other gritty object is used to clean the tub.
- The tub is used within 24 hours after the refinishing process is completed.
- Customer uses tools, ladders or other heavy objects in the tub, or dropped on the tub, or knocked against it.
Please use non-abrasive cleaners such as Scrubbing Bubbles, Lysol Tub & Tile, Mr. Clean Eraser or Dawn Dish Soap. This will protect your new finish. We are not responsible for dust particles that may fall into the tub while the new finish is drying, and is not responsible for any damage caused by the removal of tape by the property owner. However, all possible precautions will be taken to prevent this from happening. Failure to follow care and maintenance instructions will void this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable.
1. How long does it take to refinish a bath?24 hours depending on the coating system used.ABRASIVE powder and cream cleaners and scouring pads must not be used under any circumstances.4. Can a rubber mat be left in the bath?The majority of refinishing work is completed in the bathroom or kitchen without removal. However, some items like antique tubs, pedestal basins, refrigerators, etc, may be more easily resurfaced off-site in a workshop.5. Will resurfacing take care of chips and other damage?
- acrylic urethane.
- 7. How is the resurfacing material applied?
- Applicators commonly use turbine system.
- 8. How many coats are needed to stand the test of time?
- The number of coats applied (usually 4 to 5)
- 9. How long should the resurfaced bath last?
A properly maintained surface should provide many years of service. In the residential field the lifetime that might be expected is between 8 and 15 years depending on cleaning.10.estimate Free?
We started in this industry in 2005 but many years before we worked with another company we decided to go on with our dreams. we described our business as family owned and operator.we would like to introduce our selves,we are the owner of in touch refinishing surface transformation.through the blessed hands of God and after many years we decided to expand our business,we are hard working perfectionist men which work well in our business,please rest assure we will threat each customer with the same dedication the our lord give all his children.we look forward of doing business in the near future. God Bless!Philosophy --- Ultimately, our goal is to create high-quality Refinishing that are appropriate to their settings AND extremely functional. Over the years, we have completed over many projects, many of which have been featured in best.Personal attention to each job --- Each client receives one-on-one attention through the entire process.Client participation --- We invite our clients to participate and provide input during the Refinishing process. we never forget that our job is to make your dream a reality.Creativity --- Creativity is achieved through input from our Bathtub Resurface , as well as through brainstorming sessions with the client. Because each of our jobs is driven by a unique customer dream, when each is completed it expands our conception of what is possible. Expect style and class that will not fade with the ages.Professionalism --- We maintain a consistently high level of professional care and responsibility in each project. We guarantee all of our work to be of the highest quality, as we know our clients would expect nothing less. Your project is indeed our project.