About KB Painting LLC
Residential and Commercial:
- Interior Painting - full scale prep
- Exterior Painting - full scale prep
- Trim Installation- base, crown, jambs
- Deck Staining / Restoration
- Fine Finishing- staining, faux finishes
- Airless Spraying
- Floor Coatings and Epoxies
Contact us today!
- Residential and Commercial
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Deck Staining and Refurbishing
- Trim Installation
- Floor Coating and epochs
- Airless spraying
Questions and Answers
What types of jobs are the most common?
Interior and exterior painting.
How many projects do you average in a year?
What are you most proud of?
New home which included an entire trim installation, base, jambs, crowns. We proceeded with a detailed paint job using premium products.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
- Are you a neat and clean painter?
- What level prep will you be doing?
- Are your prices fair?
- Will this job be completed on time?
- Do your employees speak English and are the citizens?
What we may not know about you?
Customers do not know that myself and the rest of kb painting cares greatly about your project, after all it is your home after all. Prep and long lasting durability is something we take very seriously, and cutting corners in anyway is not in our profile.
Painting out of a local paint store.
What is important to know about your profession?
I want customers to know that we are a honest and fair painting company who believes in high quality work for a fair price. Kb painting llc wishes to make and keep good relationship with customers rather then an in and out service.
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
An invoice stating the works completion and warranty depending on the task