Loading, please wait...
Micon Events is a special events company. We offer all event planning, rentals, decorating and coordination. We have served guests in the DFW area for a little over 13 years. We currently offer a banquet hall for rent Micon The Ballroom. It is located at 3508 Harwood Road Suite 202 Bedford, Texas 76021. 972 815 6001
We are unique because we are a one stop shop. We can bring our services to any location. Amongst other things, we treat you as friends and take every detail of your event to heart.
The success of your event is our pride and privilege; thus, we go above and beyond to ensure that your event is well planned with a wow!
Contact us now and we will make your dream event turn into reality!
We specialize in the following services:
We work with various brands and products depending on the component requirements of each detail of a project.
|Grand Prairie, TX 75054|
|Contact Constance Longo|
|Constance Longo accepts cash, checks, Paypal and credit cards||Hourly rate: From $25 to $175|
We have a certified Professional Bridal Consultant/ Event Planner and decorator with 14 years + experience on staff. Our consultant is also a Wilton Certified cake decorator. Affiliated with the Association of Bridal Consultants, Texas Chapter. Membership with The H.E.B Chamber of Commerce. Member of OurNetwork Marketing Business Group.
FAQ's For Micon The Ballroom
2. What is included in the venue rental fee?Guest tables & banquet or folding chairs, rectangle tables for catering, gift, cake & sign in tables if needed and a minimum of one event staff. Additional items such as linens and decoration can be provided. Please ask one of our event managers for details.
3. When can we begin set up for our event?Generally you can begin setup 3 hours prior to the start of your event. We are flexible and will work with you to best meet your needs. Please talk to your event manager regarding all details of set up.
4. Do you allow outside caterers?Yes you may use any caterer you choose. However we have a list of approved vendors to choose from and we can provide you a list upon request. We require a cleaning deposit which is 100% refundable.
5. What is your policy on Alcohol?You may bring your own alcohol as long as TABC Certified Bartenders are used for serving who are hired from either a staffing agency or caterer who must also provide proof of minimum liquor liability insurance. We can help you arrange for bartenders. We recommend that you do an inventory of the alcohol before your event and ask that you remove any remaining alcohol from the facility at the end of your event.We can also arrange to have a full bar set up from one of our caterers. This can be done as a cash bar or prepaid or a combination of the two. Security officer fees are also charged for events with alcohol. Please ask one of our event managers for details.
6. Where do guests park?There is a huge parking lot in front of our building. Parking in this lot is free. Please ask an event manager for details. Valet- If you are interested in valet parking, we can provide you with an estimate from one of our preferred vendors who offer valet services for our facility. We hope our FAQ's were most helpful. Now that you you have gotten all the details to host your event, don't wait-our available times fill up fast. Book us today!
How long have you been in the industry? 13 years
Do you have references? We have plenty of references:-)http://www.miconevents.com/TESTIMONIALS.html
Why should I hire you? There are lots of options out there but we are your best choice because we take an interest in "You." We go beyond contracts to make sure that you and your event are taken care of.
We are proud of every project we have done as no two jobs are alike. Every event planned or decorated for is personal. "You Customized" www.miconevents.com
Follow up to ensure satisfaction with service provided.
We customize your plans to suite your needs and have a true interest in the success of your event. We also offer alternative solutions to ensure satisfaction with services ordered and provided.
We average at least 24 projects in a year. Our projects are a medley of corporate functions, weddings, quinceaneras, graduations, birthdays and much more.
Although we make glamorous and well planned events seem effortless, our profession is not as easy as it may appear. It takes professionals who are creative and who know how to think and implement tasks on the fly to make an event successful. We love our trade and it is a joy to take away the stresses of pulling the parts of an event together.
We started out by helping close friends and family do damage control during their events. The majority of friends and family we helped always suggested that we should do event planning and decoration for a living. Soon we started getting word of mouth referrals for weddings mostly since damage control was a specialty and the rest is history.
Always plan ahead and when possible use close substitutes.
Your testimonial has been sent successfully. However, it must be reviewed by Fixr before going live. This action takes around 24 hours.
Thank you for using Fixr!
Our apologies, but your testimonial hasn't been sent successfully. Please try again after a few minutes.