Loading, please wait...
We are a company whose focus for the whole twenty-three years of our existence has been on restoring your home after water damage so that it would look exactly like it did before the disaster.
We are highly-trained individuals, equipped with all the needed tools to dry your home completely and quickly. We respond to your calls quickly to save as much of your property as possible.
Our technicians are professional, certified, and experienced in extracting water. Our trucks and operators are available 24/7 to respond to your emergency needs anywhere in the Sacramento and Placer County area.
We offer mold remediation services as well as smoke and fire damage restoration, where we specialize in:
We also offer carpet and upholstery cleaning and will be happy to keep your home sparkling in the future. Call us for more information. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you.
Fire, Smoke, Water damage, and Mold remediation.
Water Damage Restoration Cost
Typical cost restore water damage in North Highlands is over varies depending on many factors.
Storm Damage Recovery Cost
Total cost recover from storm damage in North Highlands is over $10,600 (mild/moderate water damage recovery services, plus basement waterproofing)
Fire Damage Recovery Cost
Average cost to recover from fire damage in North Highlands is over $4,240 (smoke and soot cleaning, deodorization, and limited rebuilding of sections damaged)
|3707 Madison Ave.
North Highlands, CA 95660
|Contact Rainbow International Of Sacramento|
|Rainbow International Of Sacramento accepts cash, checks and credit cards|
Our professionals are certified by the IICRC/The CleanTrust and we are constantly continuing all of our education so that our team is able to provide you with the most up to the minute services. We have a CA Gen B Contractor's License #961868.
Call us later and we will come back to your home in the future to keep your carpets clean and well cared for.
Top 10 Questions to Ask Your Water Loss Mitigation Contractor
1. Is your company certified by The Clean Trust (formerly the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC)?
2. Are your technicians, who perform the work, trained and certified by The Clean Trust in water damage restoration and do they show their certification card to the property owner?
3. What system of drying do you provide in order to dry the structure quickly with little or no replacement of structure materials on a clean-water loss?
4. What type of vacuum unit and specialty extraction tools do you use?
5. How do you know you have adequately extracted the carpet and cushion on a clean-water loss?
6. What type of air movers and dehumidifiers do you use?
9. What type of documentation do you give the property owner to prove to them you dried the structure properly and that it was returned to a pre-loss condition that will not promote mold growth?
10. How do you keep the affected areas in the structure separate from the unaffected areas?
At Rainbow International, we provide the highest standards in cleaning and restoration services. We use innovative technologies, advanced equipment, and a built-in accountability system.
Our crew is committed to complete every job quickly to ensure quality work and customer satisfaction.
We started out as a small husband and wife carpet cleaning company and have now expanded our knowledge base and become a franchise owner with Rainbow International. We are now able to offer far more to our clients than just clean carpets-we restore their homes!
Our most common jobs are water damage and mold restoration.
Your testimonial has been sent successfully. However, it must be reviewed by Fixr before going live. This action takes around 24 hours.
Thank you for using Fixr!
Our apologies, but your testimonial hasn't been sent successfully. Please try again after a few minutes.