About Tameer HVAC
Tameer HVAC specializes in air-conditioning, heating and refrigeration.
- Check return air filters
- Check actual voltage at compressor against manufacturer's ratings
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check condenser coil
- Monitor condenser contractor
- Inspect starting and running capacitors
- Check all safety controls
- Check and inspect thermostat for proper operation
- Check for proper refrigerant charge
- Lubricate condenser fan motor and inspect fan blade
- Inspect indoor blower motor and squirrel cage for cleanliness, lubricate motor, check belt for tension, condition and alignment
- Check condensate drain and drain lines for blockage
- Check emergency drain and drain pan for blockage
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect accessible ductwork for air leaks
Contact us today and ask for our specials!
We speaclize in commercial and residential Ductless and ducted units. We are mitsubishi certified. We will design, engineer and build your complete project. we also do commercial refrigeration.
Mitsubishi, York, carrier, LG, panasonic, Fujitsu, Luxaire, Trane
Questions and Answers
What types of jobs are the most common?
Commercial & residential Central Airconditioning & heating.
What questions should a customer ask before hiring you?
Quality of products they use & highly skilled technicians.
What we may not know about you?
My father started this business in 1957 abroad and i started in new york about 3 years ago, i have got passed on with all his experience.
We analyze every detail and then proceed to get the job done right
Do you offer any service after finishing the work?
We ask them if theirs anything else we need to do. Plus we will give them free of cost one year warranty on any product we install. Also we will provide them with longer warranties through manufacturers for example 5 to 10 years.
How can we save money hiring you?
Many ways to save money, Contact us for more Info.
How many projects do you average in a year?
we do about 3 to 5 small projects every week.
What do you recommend to know before hiring you?
To ensure they have certified technicians in the brand name they are installing, they are using the most recent models not stocked up old versions.
What is important to know about your profession?
Its a family business and we take pride of doing each installation like its our own house!
What are you most proud of?
We worked on many projects and proud of every single one.