The construction industry changes nearly daily, shaping and defining the way people live, work, and interact with their homes and buildings. This list of the top 200 influencers in the construction industry from around the U.S. shows some of the best professionals who are designing, building, manufacturing, and installing the various components of the buildings we work and live in as well as interacting with users through social media and the Internet with the aim to also reach different audiences.
Listed alphabetically and chosen for their presence online and in social media, as well as for the awards theyve won, were giving these stars of the construction industry their due, including their name, company, and website information so you can see more of what makes them shine.
Who Are the Influencers?
So, who are these people influencing the industry and shaping the way it looks today? According to Forbes, an influencer is someone with a large, active online following whose words and actions cause reactions in others. Fixr has chosen their own list of industry influencers, taking their names from their online presence, including their contributions to blogs, news, and social media, the size of their online following, and how often their name or business appears in top industry lists, including awards they've won.
Why You Should Know About Them
The construction industry doesn't drive itself. It is the people behind it who are responsible for the decisions, designs, materials, and details that are changing the scope of construction as we know it today. We think you should know about these influencers if you are:
- Someone in the construction industry who needs to keep up to date with the latest designs and trends.
- Someone who is interested in remodeling your home, or buying a new one.
- Anyone who is interested in home design and construction, and their ever-changing facets.
And if you are a member of the construction or design industry, knowing about industry influencers has added benefits, including:
- The ability to build relationships that can further your own influence.
- Information on brands and forums where your personal work may have relevance.
- More information about your target audience, so you can further tailor your approach and grow your own business.